2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ
- ■XM Radio. XM Radio includes 3 trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels from Rock to Jazz, Country to Classical, Latin Pop to Hip Hop, and virtually everything in between, all in amazing digital sound. Turn on your favorite Sports with every Major League Baseball game from Opening Day until the World Series, NHL Hockey, the PGA TOUR and college football and basketball. Plus XM brings you the biggest names in news and talk, outrageous comedy, award-winning family programming -- wherever you go from coast to coast. Exclusive live concerts, Oprah and Friends, Radio Disney, and so much more. Find what turns you on. (Available only in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. Visit gm.xmradio.com for more details. Not available with (U3U) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player and multimedia navigation, (UVB) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and DVD-based navigation or (UE0) OnStar, delete.)
- ■Audio system feature, Bose premium speaker system with sub-woofer in center console
- ■Differential, heavy-duty automatic locking rear
- ■Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform and 2.5-inch receiver with 2" adapter, 7-wire harness (harness includes wires for: park lamps, backup lamps, right turn, left turn, electric brake lead, battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, wiring harness for after-market trailer brake controller (located in the instrument panel harness), (G80) heavy-duty automatic locking rear differential, (JL1) integrated trailer brake controller and single wire for center high-mounted stop lamp (Will be deleted if (ZW9) pickup Box delete is ordered.)
- ■Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 8-lug bright machined aluminum, includes 16" (40.6 cm) steel spare wheel (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels) Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup Box delete unless a spare tire is ordered
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance (Requires C*20753 or C*20743 Models.)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.